HGV Class 1 Driver- Derby
ATL is a third party logistics company with a transport division that caters for any size of freight.
Due to expansion we have vacancies for HGV Class 1 drivers who can demonstrate both a high level of driving competence as well as excellent customer service skills to ensure we continue to provide a very friendly but totally professional quality service for all our customers.
There are various roles including trunking and tramping with shift patterns covering both day and night shifts working out of our Derby Depot based in Foston. Deliveries and pick-ups are on a national and local multi-drop basis as well as travelling to regular destinations.
- Delivering freight on a multi drop basis both locally and nationally, freight collection, inter site transfers, and shunting.
- Occasional nights out as and when required.
- This is a physical job and a degree of manual handling including unloading by hand is required.
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Competitive hourly rate dependant on shift pattern
- Guaranteed Hours.
- Health Care scheme.
- Free uniform.
- Good opportunities for training and development, and advancement for those applicants who are looking for a career within the logistics industry.
- On going training including Driver CPC
Monday – Friday (40 Hours)
- An ambition to work for a successfully business within the logistics sector with a flexible “can-do” approach to your work.
- An understanding of the law relating to drivers hours, working time directive and tachograph regulations.
- A full driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- A good geographical knowledge
These are permanent positions with an immediate start and a competitive salary for the successful candidates.
Permanent, full time
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Valid HGV Licence?
- Are you in Derby, Derbyshire?
- Do you speak English?
Apply Now– download the application form and send it to
No recruiters please, unless you are on our approved supplier list.