HGV Class 2 Driver- Derby
ATL is a third party logistics company with a transport division that caters for any size of freight.
Due to progression within the business we have vacancies for HGV Class 2 drivers who can demonstrate both a high level of driving competence as well as excellent customer service skills to ensure we continue to provide a very friendly but totally professional quality service for all our customers.
Deliveries and pick-ups are on a national and local multi-drop basis as well as travelling to regular destinations.
- Delivering freight on a multi drop basis both locally and nationally, freight collection, inter site transfers, and shunting.
- These are dayshift positions with the occasional nights out as and when required.
- This is a physical job and a degree of manual handling including unloading by hand is required.
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Competitive hourly rate dependant on shift pattern
- Guaranteed Hours.
- Health Care scheme.
- Free uniform.
- Good opportunities for training and development, and advancement for those applicants who are looking for a career within the logistics industry.
- On going training including Driver CPC
- An ambition to work for a successfully business within the logistics sector with a flexible “can-do” approach to your work.
- An understanding of the law relating to drivers hours, working time directive and tachograph regulations.
- A full driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- A good geographical knowledge. If you are interested in an applying for one of these roles, have the relevant experience with a determined attitude and are attracted to working for a well-established & thriving company, please apply by sending your CV
- These are permanent positions with an immediate start and a competitive salary for the successful candidates.
Permanent, full time
Valid HGV 2 licence
Apply Now– download the application form and send it to
No recruiters please, unless you are on our approved supplier list.